It is our goal as one Korry Electronics team to meet our customer and regulatory requirements, to continuously improve our effectiveness for delivering on time in full while never compromising on the quality of our goods and services
At the Everett manufacturing facility for Korry products, we are committed to uncompromising quality assurance and prompt delivery. We manufacture critical parts for our products and have implemented Statistical Process Control (SPC) at every level of manufacturing. We are certified to AS9100 Rev. D, the internationally recognized benchmark in the aerospace industry for quality in design, development, manufacturing, and service.
- Korry Customer Information Packet
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D Certificate
- FAA Air Agency Certificate #KE7R393J
- FAA Operations Specifications
- EASA Part-145 Renewal and Approval Certificate
- FAA Capability List
- Korry Environmental Policy
- FAA Production Approval Holder Authorization
- Korry Quality Manual(46902)
- Korry Nadcap Chemical Processing Certificate
- Korry REACH Certificate of Compliance
- DNV IECQ Electronic Component Management Plans (ECMP) Certificate
- Korry Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Position Statement
Korry has successfully achieved the following level of certification established by the US Green Building Council in the LEED Green Building Rating System™ and verified by the Green Building Certification Institute: CERTIFIED.
Korry Quality Policy
It is our goal as one Korry Electronics team to meet our customer and regulatory requirements, to continuously improve our effectiveness for delivering on time in full while never compromising on the quality of our goods and services.
Corrective actions: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our CA coordinator.